cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access other user's Vault

Michael_Tham
Level 4

Hi, I need access to another user's Vault through Archive Explorer. I have granted Full permission in EV on that vault. But when I view my Archive Explorer, I can only see my own Vault.

Can anyone please enlighten me on how to access another user's Vault in my Archive Explorer?

Many thanks....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Yes that is expected.  Use the web search if you need to view items in the journal archive.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jason_G
Level 4
Certified

@Michael_Tham wrote:

Hi, I need access to another user's Vault through Archive Explorer. I have granted Full permission in EV on that vault. But when I view my Archive Explorer, I can only see my own Vault.

Can anyone please enlighten me on how to access another user's Vault in my Archive Explorer?

Many thanks....

I find AE uses IE to cache a lot of the info so it may need a hard refresh or clearing of all the temp files etc

Before that though, I would try a sync of the mailbox?..

Michael_Tham
Level 4
Can I confirm that, in order to view other user's vault in my 'Archive Explorer', I just need to grant permission to myself on that user's vault?

Jason_G
Level 4
Certified
yup, that should do it..

Michael_Tham
Level 4

Hi, i'm unable to view a journal vault in my Archive Explorer even if I grant the necessary permission. A normal archive vault is fine.

Any advise is appreciated....

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Yes that is expected.  Use the web search if you need to view items in the journal archive.

Michael_Tham
Level 4

Thank you for the confirmation.....