cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After PST Migration Completed End User Can't Open Outlook

hbozan
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 CHF1, On Windows 2008 R2, Exhange 2013 CU8, End user uses outlook 2013.

After PST migration completed when end user trys to open his outlook he faces with error which PST Outlook data file can not be found.
By manuelly I can remove PST file which is migrated and solve this issue. But this is "Server driven pst migration" method and more than thousand end users. Are there any settings, policy or parameters on Enterprise Vault side to solve this issue automatically.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

I think the key from what you said is 'Server driven migration'... it has no concept of what is attached or not attached to Outlook. So I don't think it's possible to clean that up with Server Driven. Client driven might ... and of course the alternatives are 3rd party products to handle the whole migration.

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

I think the key from what you said is 'Server driven migration'... it has no concept of what is attached or not attached to Outlook. So I don't think it's possible to clean that up with Server Driven. Client driven might ... and of course the alternatives are 3rd party products to handle the whole migration.

Working for cloudficient.com

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

if you use client driven migration you can have it remove the PST from the outlook profile when done. if you must use server driven then maybe try not setting it to delete the PST file to avoid the error you're getting.