cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Explorer Access for Assistants

symsks
Level 3
I have some users whom have EV enabled accounts.

I would like to give their assistants access to their archives in EV through the Outlook EV plugin.  Is this possible without the assistant being enabled?
Is there some type of registry hack to force the EV plugin to load and enable itself.  I see the 'search archive' (web interface) icon comes up on the assistant's side
when the plugin is installed. But, I'd like to use the archive explorer.  The archive explorer is accessible from the web interface but there's a few interface differences
which I would like to get away from if possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
Checking ..........

I'll check a client trace shortly, but I'm pretty sure that the hidden message is read from the primary mailbox, and if it's not enabled, the secondary mailbox won't get any "major" buttons.
Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited
i believe that the outlook addin reads the hidden file from the default mailbox in the outlook profile. i have not seen a reg hack out there to bypass that check and load them.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
Checking ..........

I'll check a client trace shortly, but I'm pretty sure that the hidden message is read from the primary mailbox, and if it's not enabled, the secondary mailbox won't get any "major" buttons.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
 Confirmed the above.

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Rob "Thorough" Wilcox!