Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived items icon remains unchanged in Inbox

sujith_poojari
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi,

All users in our organization are using Enterprise Vault 9.0 Plugin for Outlook 2010.

One of the users is facing a peculiar problem.

Messages that are archived are showing up in normal Outlook Envelop icon instead of the Vault icon.

Another problem is that the archived mails for the same user are getting downloaded as msg files instead of getting displayed as normal Outlook forms.

Has anybody faced a similar issue before? 

I googled for the issue and found some discussions where increasing font DPI settings caused the issue and reverting back to normal DPI fixed it.But here the font size is normal 96 dpi. Also the issue was reported for Outlook 2007 and in our case we are using Outlook 2010.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prone2Typos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

My guess would be that the forms were tossed. Depending on your settings it can be set to redeploy each time. As you have resolved this con you please flad the appropriate posting as the soltuion so that people requiring assisstance can get teh assistance they require?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

J

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Did you try a resetevclient as it may just be a form caching issue
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

How about EV Toolbar, does it display properly and buttons work? Check if the EV add-in has been enabled in Outlook and there are no issues with the add-in installed. Check the application and system event logs on client.

sujith_poojari
Level 4
Partner Accredited

It got resolved after re-installing Outlook.

Prone2Typos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

My guess would be that the forms were tossed. Depending on your settings it can be set to redeploy each time. As you have resolved this con you please flad the appropriate posting as the soltuion so that people requiring assisstance can get teh assistance they require?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

J