cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Office 365 with Enterprise Vault 12.4

mahmutokumus
Level 3

Hi,

We're working on a scenario to archive O365 mails into individual archives for users.

This is our scenario:

a) 365 accounts use multiple suffix' -mycomp.av.tr and mycomp365.com

b)Ev is installed in mycomp.local domain.

c)We have a manual target(SMTP Mailbox Journaling) , evjournal@mycomp.local which can receive and archive journal mails coming from notification@mycomp.av.tr

d)We also have a SMTP Mailbox Journaling retrieves users to Internet Mail as below.

ev-im.PNG

We want to archive emails to users archives. And we could'nt make it work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

The below 2 articles should shed some light on this. The last link is from the 'configure smtp archiving'. I have not done this myself, I suggest you contact support, or a partner to assist.

KB1

KB2

Howto

<added> Have you considered EV.Cloud? That way you don't need local infra.

Regards. Gertjan

Hey GertjanA;

We couldn't find a local support for EV. Thus we followed the docs you're already sent. Something is missing i assume.

And cloud is not an option now for special conditions.

Thanks.

If helps, we get "The SMTP target does not have any associated email addresses." message for user in SMTP search section.

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello again.

That error indicates that the addres configured as receving address does not exist.

See This at the bottom, on what to do. It also has a reference to a powershell script to add multiple targets.

Regards. Gertjan

Hello - we're happy to help identify EV Partner/resources in your area. You can send me an email to thomas.wuerz@veritas.com and we'll see what we can do.