cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you aware of any 3rd party tools to bulk import NSF archives into EV other than the EV NSF migration tool?

AmitDebroy
Level 3

Are you aware of any 3rd party tools to bulk import NSF archives into EV other than the EV NSF migration tool?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

i've confirmed that TransVault supports this. as with any migration, there are more details required to gather and assess in order to ensure a successful outcome. i'm happy to discuss these with you so feel free to PM me and we can go from there.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AndrewB

have you looked a TransVault? i can help you get more information if you want to PM me your contact info.

AmitDebroy
Level 3

Basically i am looking for something to merge the NSF archives to user's EV archive. I gues TransVault is for migration purpose i.e. EV to EV or EX to EV?

AndrewB

TransVault is a migration engine which pretty much means it can migrate to/from any of the supported systems or formats and NSF is one of them. i think TransVault can do what you're asking with NSF files based on what i see in their compatibility guide but i'll research for you some more and get back to you in a bit.

AndrewB

i've confirmed that TransVault supports this. as with any migration, there are more details required to gather and assess in order to ensure a successful outcome. i'm happy to discuss these with you so feel free to PM me and we can go from there.

AndrewB

hi amit, since i havent heard from you yet wondering if you need anything else on this topic?

AmitDebroy
Level 3

Thanks Patrick. It was just an query, i am aware of Trans Vault.