Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Archive do not run in schedule

Tumay
Level 4

Hi all,

I have a customer wihch has enterprise vault 10.0 

Automatic archive schedule is set 18:00pm to 06:00 am everyday 24 hour for weekends. However, every check the system the vault store reporting shows me the users archived the last archiving date which I started manually. I check everything. Ploicies, targets, tasks and services. everything works. 

Is there any point that you advice me to check?

Thanks in advance.

Tumay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tumay
Level 4

Thanks all but I discovered my customer enter his own mail adress as system mailbox. I change and it is working now. :)

Thank you all.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
I guess you should look at SQL first of all to see how many items haven archived in the last 24 hours and see wherever any items were in fact archived or whether it's simply just posting a false alert? Other than that, set the schedule some time in today, DTrace the archive task and see what happens I'm also guessing the task isn't set to report mode, that it is either using the site schedule or a valid schedule of its own and the vault stores are not in read only mode also
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

You may check for the following

• Make sure your backup job is not conflicting with archiving schedule .
  • Check if correct policy is assigned to the user and there are item in the user mailbox eleibgible for archiving 
  • Look for the A5 queue in Message Queing (MSMQ)

Edit @@ forgot to click on save comment botton earlier 

Tumay
Level 4

Thanks all but I discovered my customer enter his own mail adress as system mailbox. I change and it is working now. :)

Thank you all.