cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upgrade owa 2003 extension from v7.0 directly to v9.03 on exch2003 server?

PatKwan
Level 3

Thanks all your help.

I need to upgrade our ev 7.04 server to ev 9.03.

I've one exch2003 backend and one exch2003 front server and ev owa 2003 extension is installed on both frontend and backend exchange 2003 server.

If after I upgrade my ev server to ev9.03. On the both exch2003 server, Can I directly upgrade the owa 2003 extension from v7.0 to v9.03?

That's means I skip: upgrade from v7 to v7.5 and v7.5 to v8.

Thanks again.

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

the owa extensions are more of an "install" than an upgrade unlike EV which goes through process to actually change the databases for each version. you should be fine with uninstalling the old v7 owa extensions and installing the new one to match your new EV version.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AndrewB

the owa extensions are more of an "install" than an upgrade unlike EV which goes through process to actually change the databases for each version. you should be fine with uninstalling the old v7 owa extensions and installing the new one to match your new EV version.

Ameen
Level 6

I would recoment you to remove/uninstall EV 7.0 owa 2003 extension from Exchange server and install the version v9.0.3 directly.

AndrewB

Patrick, did you need any further assistance with your question?

PatKwan
Level 3

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks all for your help and suggestion.

I'll follow your suggesion.

Thanks again

Patrick