cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot export archive to ZIP

galangtegar
Level 4

Hi Guys

I have issue on my enterprise vault 12.3.1, i have archive and i want to export to ZIP, but export failed, i have tried to apply from this article https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100041624, but not working, also i tried to apply permission in C:\windows\temp like this article https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100034367 but still error

permission.jpgev problem.jpg

Please help my problem guys, thanks for everything
any help would be apprectiated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

galangtegar
Level 4

Hi All

The issue has been solved, this happen because the user also put into group on that folder and the permission that group is deny all, however i adding same user in that group with permission read,write,execute, Enterprise vault will be confuse with dual permission in same user.

so i take out user from group that have deny all permission, and we try export to ZIP and its working

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Titoine31
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi,

Have you try to make export in PST file ? (maybeyou must enable it in search policy before)

Else, you can make an export of all content of archive to PST file from EV server.

Regards,

Antoine

I have tried that one, and also Error

Btw i attach Dtrace LOG, I already open case also, and veritas support still doing research until today since 15 Oct and also doing webex session with us, but still same

no result after that

hopefully this forum can help me

Hi,

Are you sure you've enabled dtrace for the right components, because in that log I don't see any signs of exports or errors.

Mike

galangtegar
Level 4

Hi All

The issue has been solved, this happen because the user also put into group on that folder and the permission that group is deny all, however i adding same user in that group with permission read,write,execute, Enterprise vault will be confuse with dual permission in same user.

so i take out user from group that have deny all permission, and we try export to ZIP and its working

Thanks