cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centera Migration

Tumay
Level 4

Hello all, I'm migratin tons of data from NTFS to Centera. I have several disks but I have a problem on one of the disks. I cannot see the number of the messages on the VS partition properties.  I have work on the partition according to the technote http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH35610

You can see the problem in the jpeg I have shared.

4 REPLIES 4

Percy_Vere
Level 6
Employee Accredited

EVSVR will allow you to see what's on each disk and confirm that everything is ok before attempting to migrate to Centera. have you got a dtrace of the NTFSCenteraMigrator?

Tumay
Level 4

Hello Percy thank you for your answer.

There is no migration for now. There is only 1 disk to migrate but I cannot see any item as you can see from the screen shot I had shared before. Because of this problem I don't start migration for that disk. 

Can you explain how to use evsvr to see the items in the disk. And DO you need the NTFSCenteraMigrator task's dtrace without a migration??

Thank you very much.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So with this partition, what is it's status?  Is it Open, Closed, or Ready?  Also, what version of EV are you?

I see the same message on my Ready partition that has never had anything archived to it.

Tumay
Level 4

Hello Tony,

The version is 9.02 and the partition is closed. there are Almost 2TB data in it. The disk is not empty.

If you have a technote haw to see the items ina partition with EVSVR utility please share with me.

Regaards.