cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change IP list Centera connection using command line

aaguilar
Level 4

Hi

Does anyone know any way to change the IP address list on the Connection tab of the configuration of a partition that stores data in Centera using the command line?

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ChrisLangevin
Level 6
Employee

Gertjan is right that you can do this in SQL. EnterpriseVaultDirectory database, PartitionEntry table, IPAddressList column. Multiple addresses in a list should be separated by a comma.

I'm not sure if you literally want to do it from the cmd prompt or if that was just a gloss for "do it in bulk without having to click a lot," but if the former, then sqlcmd is a way to run SQL statements from the cmd prompt.

--Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

I don't think you can. You might be able to do it in SQL, but that will be not supported.

Regards. Gertjan

ChrisLangevin
Level 6
Employee

Gertjan is right that you can do this in SQL. EnterpriseVaultDirectory database, PartitionEntry table, IPAddressList column. Multiple addresses in a list should be separated by a comma.

I'm not sure if you literally want to do it from the cmd prompt or if that was just a gloss for "do it in bulk without having to click a lot," but if the former, then sqlcmd is a way to run SQL statements from the cmd prompt.

--Chris

Great... Thank you and best regards.