cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content within Archive Explorer page limit.

KLGATES
Level 2

I currently limit the maximum number of pages available within a folder in Archive Explorer view within the browser is 100 pages.  My question is what is the criteria for this propagation of information?  For example, if I open Archive Explorer and I find all of the emails from Mr. Smith should I expect that since there are emails visible from Mr. Thomas that all of Mr. Smith's emails in that folder are visible?

3 REPLIES 3

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

if you're talking about Archive Explorer then the criteria is the number of messages in the folder. if you edited the config file and changed the default to 100 pages then it's however many messages per page (i think it's 100) X 100 pages. i dont quite understand your example but i hope that is what you're asking.

KLGATES
Level 2
I did change the default of 10 pages to 100 pages within the webapp.ini. The question is when it shows 100 pages and I then sort it by from and on the last page it has last names with a "W", then it could be assumed that I now see all messages from anyone with a last name of "A-V" within that folder. I realize that not all of the "W's" are showing up necessarily nor anyone name "X-Z". Does that make sense?

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

is there a warning icon (an exclamation point in a yellow triangle) in AE where it says pages 1-100? do you get different results when you do a search vs a folder listing?