Check your Antivirus logs on the Vault Server. I got a few of these errors and the time of the error coincided with the alleged detection of a virus in a tmp file. I backtracked to the file being archived at the same time and could not find any virus in the file.
Here is the event log entry I get for Mcafee Vscan.
The file C:\Documents and Settings\evadmin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF65C5.tmp contains the Exploit-OleData.gen Trojan. No cleaner available, file deleted successfully. Detected using Scan engine version 5200.2160 DAT version 5226.0000.
As I could not see a problem with the original files (multiple virus scans detect nothing), I adjusted the Viruscan software to not scan the Temp folder in Documents and Settings. All is fine now.