cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DA export report issue

Vikes_2
Level 6
Hello, I am wondering if anyone might have the answer to this one as I am hitting the wall.

In DA I am running an export and when completed I am only getting the messages folder in the export location I am not gettig the Export report(search.html) or anything else. 

Usually in the export location there is:
1. A messages folder
2. Search.html  file
3. Search.txt  file
4. Search.xml file

I am the case owner and have all rights for case and folder. I am exporting all messages in msg and original format.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Travis
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
 Use the following SQL queries to generate export system logs (e.g. .htm, .txt, .xml):

1) Obtain the production id for the case export:

Select *From tblProductionWhere Name = ‘enterthename

Prior to running the next query verify that the following is true for tblProduction:

The the production ID, the StatusID is 55, the ExportPSTStatus is 92, and the ReportProducedStatus is set to 80.  Next, edit the following query to contain the proper path information, casename and run the query. 

exec sp_ProductionReportUpdate @ProductionID=8,@Status=82,@Info=N'HTML report(s) "F:\cases\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.html" produced<BR>TAB report(s) "F:\cases\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.txt" produced<BR>'

If the logs are not created after the above SQL query has been executed then restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager Service 

You may need to make changes to the directories above to meet your environment

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
On the DA server what is the event being logged?

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
 Use the following SQL queries to generate export system logs (e.g. .htm, .txt, .xml):

1) Obtain the production id for the case export:

Select *From tblProductionWhere Name = ‘enterthename

Prior to running the next query verify that the following is true for tblProduction:

The the production ID, the StatusID is 55, the ExportPSTStatus is 92, and the ReportProducedStatus is set to 80.  Next, edit the following query to contain the proper path information, casename and run the query. 

exec sp_ProductionReportUpdate @ProductionID=8,@Status=82,@Info=N'HTML report(s) "F:\cases\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.html" produced<BR>TAB report(s) "F:\cases\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.txt" produced<BR>'

If the logs are not created after the above SQL query has been executed then restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager Service 

You may need to make changes to the directories above to meet your environment

Vikes_2
Level 6
Hi Liam,
There are no EV events in the log. It is processing the messages just not creating the additional information like the Export report html. It has worked in the past, and I know of no changes to the system so I am a bit confused.

Thanks
Travis

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
I have seen this before so follow the procedure I posted

Vikes_2
Level 6
Hi Liam,

the StatusID is 55
the ExportPSTStatus is 90  (not 92)
the ReportProducedStatus is set to 80

What does that query do? I have a hard time getting the DBA to make changes to the database.

Thanks
Travis

Vikes_2
Level 6
Hi Liam,
Looking at your instructions especially the the part that says "restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager Service " made me remember that there are those times when DA gets a bit flakey and needs a restart of the service, so I gave it a shot prior to any DB changes since adjusting the DBs takes an act of God and it worked All files are now showing up in the export location. I will dig around the logs a bit to see what I can find.. and will add info

Thanks

Travis

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Glad to help out