cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DA8 error 100 in eventlog - fix someone?

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello all,

I have an issue on a DA-server. Someone has deleted a case that had items on hold. I now have event 100 continiously logged in the eventlog. This is a known issue (http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH78231) but there is no fix/solution yet.

Does anyone know of a workaround? An SQL query that will resolve this?

I logged a case for this, but if anyone has a working solution, please let me know.

Regards. Gertjan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maverik
Level 6

Hi Gertjan,

Having investigated this there does appear to be no workaround. If you email me your case number I will try and speak with the engineer that has the case and we should be able to tell you more.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Maverik
Level 6

Hi Gertjan,

Having investigated this there does appear to be no workaround. If you email me your case number I will try and speak with the engineer that has the case and we should be able to tell you more.

GertjanA

Hi Don,

I opened the case this morning, no contact with an engineer has taken place yet, but I logged it with a sev 3. Case-id = 412-918-337

I am not sure if the case has been assigned yet, but as functionality is not (yet) affected, it is not very critical. It would be nice to be able to get rid of the event's.

Thanks for you help here.

Gertjan

Regards. Gertjan

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Gertjan,

Restore the DA Database that will bring back your case. You have a few issues with deleting the case. Once that is done you then can release the holds on the case and delete it cleanly

GertjanA

Thanks Liam.

Regards. Gertjan

GertjanA

TSE contacted me and has me run some queries. Hopefully we can resolve this without restoring the databases.

Closing thread.

Regards. Gertjan