cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Private Queue Created Windows 2019 Cluster MSMQ Resource

Tonaco_pt
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi, I'm using Enterprise Vault(EV) 14.1. EV uses MSMQ for archiving tasks, we discontinue an Exchange server and now I need to manually delete Msmq private Queue that was used to archive our old server. we recently move EV to a new cluster (Windows 2019) and now I can remove this queue. In windows 2008 R2 to delete this queue, all I needed to do was select the queue and press DEL key or with the right mouse button select delete options, now I only have "HELP" options, and this is help for MMC.

Can anyone help?

Now I have this issue probably because I remove the archiving tasks https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100010370 

António Mourão

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Antonio,

I am not sure this helps, but this KB discusses removing and re-adding MSMQ resources on a cluster.

How to move MSMQ storage location in clustered Enterprise Vault servers environment (veritas.com)

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Antonio,

I am not sure this helps, but this KB discusses removing and re-adding MSMQ resources on a cluster.

How to move MSMQ storage location in clustered Enterprise Vault servers environment (veritas.com)

Regards. Gertjan

Tonaco_pt

Thanks Gertjan

I'll investigate further.

Tonaco_pt

Its work fine, I don't have the old server queue.