cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV 11.0.1 Failed PST migration options

CadenL
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi

I've a number of PST files that have failed to migrate using EV server based migration - this were mainly down to mailbox quota issues which have now been rectified and so I need to try again.

Currently the PSTs show as 'migration failed' in the files list of the VAC and I just need to understand the best way to re-attempt these. I have the following questions:

Will these files still be in the PST holding folder?

Should I just be able to change the migration status to 'Ready to Migrate' or will my only option be to run the collector task again and therefore I need to set them to 'Ready to copy'?

If I need to run the PST collector task again will I need to manually delete these files from the PST holding folder?

Currently these files have pretty much filled up the folder (to the capacity defined in the site properties) and so the PST collector is refusing to copy any more files into the holding folder - Should I delete files or increase the size of the holding folder?

many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

You should be able to just change them to "Ready to migrate" and allow the normal processing to pick them back up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

You should be able to just change them to "Ready to migrate" and allow the normal processing to pick them back up.

CadenL
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

great - many thanks