cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV 11 New search initial load times too high

OldEmployee
Level 5

We will be moving EV 12 soon so I was testing the new search in EV 11.

We are on 11.0.1 CH5 and have Outlook 2016 users. I enabled the search for a few users including me and everytime I click on search archive, it takes 5 to 10 minutes for the page to load.

With the old search the page opens in about 20 seconds and search works instantly.

The delay is always on the initial load. Once the page is loaded, it will work fine with the searches. I have tested with different servers names but same results.

Is the new search supposed to be this slow during the initial load?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello, this is indeed frustrating, but if I recall correct, out of control of EV.

There have been forum entries about this when the new search arrived in EV11. Some KB articles below for your reference.

KB 1

KB 2

I am sure that, once users experience how much more they can get from the new search, they'll accept slow loading times.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello, this is indeed frustrating, but if I recall correct, out of control of EV.

There have been forum entries about this when the new search arrived in EV11. Some KB articles below for your reference.

KB 1

KB 2

I am sure that, once users experience how much more they can get from the new search, they'll accept slow loading times.

Regards. Gertjan