cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV 9 OWA issue

dennis_kloster
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I just upgraded to EV 9.01.  I no longer see the EV buttons in OWA 2010 Sp1. I can access archived items from OWA and can use Archive Explorer and the Search Archives buttons though. The buttons to archive, restore, delete, etc are not there any more. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The release notes cover this, I think :

Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010

The icons in OWA have been refreshed to match UI changes in OWA 2010.

As OWA 2010 Premium client does not include a toolbar, Enterprise Vault buttons are not displayed in the top right area of the client window. Instead, the available options are on the context (right-click) menu. In conversation view, the available options for selected items also appear on the Actions menu in the reading pane. In the OWA 2010 Light client, the available Enterprise Vault options are on the toolbar, as in earlier versions of OWA.

Shortcuts are supported in OWA 2010 conversation view.

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The release notes cover this, I think :

Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010

The icons in OWA have been refreshed to match UI changes in OWA 2010.

As OWA 2010 Premium client does not include a toolbar, Enterprise Vault buttons are not displayed in the top right area of the client window. Instead, the available options are on the context (right-click) menu. In conversation view, the available options for selected items also appear on the Actions menu in the reading pane. In the OWA 2010 Light client, the available Enterprise Vault options are on the toolbar, as in earlier versions of OWA.

Shortcuts are supported in OWA 2010 conversation view.

Working for cloudficient.com

AndrewNolan
Level 3

Rob-  I'm having a similar issue, except the EV options do appear under the context menu in the OWA Premium version, but the toolbar buttons do not appear in the Light OWA version.  I read the below article about it could be due to a certificate issue (our exchange admin is looking into this), but i just wanted to see if you or anyone else knew of some other things I could look for in the mean time...

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH139431