cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV Dashboard ASP site available for download.

jprknight-oldax
Level 6
Hi guys,

Following on from the release of EV Toolkit HTA. EV Dashboard ASP has been created. An ASP site to run health checks against your EV infrastructure, provide information on users, mailboxes, archives.

An open source, community project is the goal here so participation is highly encouraged. Please post any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, issues, bugs to the evdiscuss.net forums.

See the below url for some beta screenshots or head over to www.evdiscuss.net/download to get the full installation. Consult the documentation before proceeding to installation.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/reporting-and-dashboard-tool-enterprise-vault

jprknight

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jprknight-oldax
Level 6
Hi all,

Please note from today I am not going to respond to questions on this site regarding any of the tools in development. Working on two sites is just going to make things difficult.

Could you please post any questions, queries, issues, suggestions, comments or bugs on the evdiscuss.net forum www.evdiscuss.net/forum

Thanks,

Jeremy.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Olivian_Retezan
Level 4
Hi there,

Thanks for publishing the tool! We're very much interested in implementing in to our EV installations.

We'll install the tool on the test environment and then implement it also for our customers.

Br,
Olivian

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Jprknight

You are putting Symantec to Shame. Yeah Symantec take the walk of shame. You should hire this guy.
This is the kind of tools that should be made available as part of the product to allow you to have a view into EV.

I will get going on testing it in my lab. I'm sure we will be in touch

jprknight-oldax
Level 6
Thanks guys for being willing to put this into your test environments.

This is definately the way to go. Anyone considering this should completely satisfy themselves with the functionality before even thinking about a production inplementation.

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Nice work jprknight! I'm excited to check this out. Can't wait to get it setup in my lab.

How critical is it to use a separate SQL server for the data collector?

jprknight-oldax
Level 6
Hi Andrew,

It is not critical. Just make sure you have a DBA or know what you are doing. I set the document out with system safety in mind. For my implementation I found it easier to setup a SQL Express server to one side completely seperate from the live EV databases. This was simply because of change management etc.

Jeremy.

jprknight-oldax
Level 6
Hi all,

Please note from today I am not going to respond to questions on this site regarding any of the tools in development. Working on two sites is just going to make things difficult.

Could you please post any questions, queries, issues, suggestions, comments or bugs on the evdiscuss.net forum www.evdiscuss.net/forum

Thanks,

Jeremy.

MorsiSaeed
Level 4

Hi All,

it seems that www.evdiscuss.net no longer accessible , anyone downloaded this can share it with me .

Prone2Typos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Wow... old thread. Maybe this is it?