cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV Disk requirement for 6000 mailbox .................

Muhammad_Ejaz
Level 3
Partner Accredited

C:????????

D:????????

E:????????

F:????????

G:????????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MMcCr
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
Perhaps it would be best to do some of the background work, read up on the EV sizing documentation and best practices and work out the requirments yourself? For example - the C: drive ? you should be able to work out how much a server would require for its C: drive with or without EV, the other requirements depend on how you do your design and what will be using those disks. If you are unable to do this I suggest you contact a partner/distributor that has experiance with sizing and designing an EV environment.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JesusWept3
Level 6
is there a question in there?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
Is it sizing info you are after?
Working for cloudficient.com

Muhammad_Ejaz
Level 3
Partner Accredited
Hi all, Can you assist me for how much disk size required for EV. C:???????? D:???????? E:???????? F:???????? G:????????

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

As a registered partner you should have access to PartnerNet.  That site has a wealth of information on it to assist with sizing.  It's not just as simple as saying '6000 mailboxes = X disk space'.

Working for cloudficient.com

Muhammad_Ejaz
Level 3
Partner Accredited
Hi Rob, Yes................ I run the zising tool thats why i dont ask SAN storage requirment.........................

MMcCr
Level 4
Perhaps it would be best to do some of the background work, read up on the EV sizing documentation and best practices and work out the requirments yourself? For example - the C: drive ? you should be able to work out how much a server would require for its C: drive with or without EV, the other requirements depend on how you do your design and what will be using those disks. If you are unable to do this I suggest you contact a partner/distributor that has experiance with sizing and designing an EV environment.