cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV IMAP - multi domains

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

I have discovered an issue with the IMAP notification message where you have users in multiple domains.  The IMAP notification message uses the "default" instead of the real domain/username/12345 in the HTML generated message sent to the user.  So a user gets a notfication to use  us/jdoe/1235 to set up his IMAP configuration when he should use mx/jdoe/1235. 

Additionally, if you look at the user in the console or webapp connection, the domain/username is displayed correctly. 

I can't find in the html notification where it is pulling the domain/username  ("IMAP_username") so I can't fix it.

BTW, I use a single provisioning group for IMAP, this is the only place I see a default domain, I believe that I will have to use a PG for each domain until this is resolved.  Since the data is pulled correctly in the ASP it should be able to pull correctly in the HTML. 

Does anyone have any other ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

So, basic answer is that you need to create separate provisioning groups for each user domain.  This resolves the enablement message issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

So, basic answer is that you need to create separate provisioning groups for each user domain.  This resolves the enablement message issue.

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

this is great info. would definitely consider it a best practice going forward.