Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV client add-in toolbar does not display

Jake_kang
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi

I am trying to install EV client add-in toolbar on outlook 2013 32bit. Installing was correct and I could see Enterprise Vault add-in in Add-Ins option of Outlook but EV client toolbar does not display on outlook 2013 32bit. OS is Windows 7 SP1.

I tried to do ResetEVClient exe and configured Full or light option of Outlook Add-in behavior of advanced tab in Desktop policy in EV.

I also tried to reinstall EV client and rebooted client pc which was installed EV client, but results were the same. What should I do others action to resolve it?

7 REPLIES 7

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Is the user you are logged in as enabled in EV?

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

do you have an EV ribbon inside each email when you view it in the preview pane?

Jake_kang
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Yes, users were enabled in EV and logged in 

Jake_kang
Level 4
Partner Accredited

No, I cant see EV ribbon inside each email

AndrewB

can you login with that user to another computer or to OWA as a test? try to isolate the issue to either the computer or to the EV account then we can have an idea of where to go next.

Jake_kang
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi AndrewB

yes, I tried to login another computer with the same account. EV client add-in toolbar also couldnt show in Outlook of another computer, Two computers had different spec. One is windows7 with outlook 2010. Another one is Windows7 with Outlook 2013, Sorry, I want to correct the outlook version in the above my question to outlook 2010. 

AndrewB

sounds like you should try zapping the user and reenabling them in EV.

How to remove (zap) Enterprise Vault (EV) properties from Archive-Enabled Exchange mailboxes

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH35614