Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV12.0.3 on 2012 Server. Search ASP Site error

Thomas_L_
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello,

i have Problems with Access the Search ASP Site on EV12. The Site is viewing but with error "Connection to Server not availible" i got no error on Eventlog. I cant open Emails etc. The Design is showing an the Mailboxes i have access. Error is on Server and on Client.

Any Idee

3 REPLIES 3

EVSupportVet
Level 3
Employee

Hello, 

Can you translate the error?  Does this happen when accessing EV search while logged onto the EV server or just from a workstation?  

Does it happen for all users? 

Thomas_L_
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hey,

The Error is: " Connection to Server not possible. If the Problem persist please contact Enterprise Vault Admin. Retry later or conntact Admin".

The Error came when a User access from Workstation and also when i directly on Server with EVservice. I can see on Right Side the Mailbox i have Access. but i can open anything.

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Not on 12, but I've seen strange things too related to ASP. You might want to check if the 'authenticated user' group has full access on the 'Temporary ASP.Net Files' subfolder in

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64/v4.0.30319 and c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework/v4.0.30319

Also verify in IIS, if the apppool shows correct asp version used.

I cannot find anymore what exactly we did to fix, but it was an issue with permissions and iis config.

Regards. Gertjan