cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV8 SP3 - Exchange 2007 Mailbox Archiving Problem.

barmat
Level 3
Partner
Hello evrbdy.

I installed EV8 in very simple configuration (1 Exchange 2007, SQL 2k5 sp2 on dedicated standalone server, EV8 on dedicated standalone server)
I wish to be just more familiar in product, so that instalation is only for testing.
I set up the Service account, and service mailbox (follow impementation guide)  - deployment scanner said that is ok.
After binary instalattion, i run the wizard and set up storage and databases locations.
After setting up the exchange server mailbox policy and provisioning group (whole organization) I run the provisioning task in report mode, report said: 190 mailbox added - like it should be.
Next i run archiving task - but nothing happaned.
I can't enable mailbox to archive - the pool is empty.
In event log i got suggestion to set up provisioning before archive, but it is already done.
What make my config wrong, where i should looking for error???
I atteached cab file with all details from deployment scanner - in my opinion eretyhing looking good :(

Regards

BM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vovagrin
Level 3
Partner

Run provisioning task in normal mode then go and enable mailboxes from the " tools " on the tools bar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

vovagrin
Level 3
Partner

Run provisioning task in normal mode then go and enable mailboxes from the " tools " on the tools bar

barmat
Level 3
Partner
Big thanks, im stupid
it is working