cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV80 SP5 released!

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

In http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH128838 I read that EV8.0 SP5 has been released yesterday.

NOTE: Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 Released! (October 20, 2010)
http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH76655

going to the link 76655, it does not show me that, that is a document with late breaking news for EV80SP3 ;)

However, checking on Fileconnect, it does show:

Download the first file listed below to access the most up-to-date version of Enterprise Vault 8.0, version 8.0.5,

Have fun!

Gertjan

Regards. Gertjan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

It should work now, I just tested it... the page from the 76655 link looks like this :

Problem

Symantec Enterprise Vault, Compliance Accelerator, Discovery Accelerator 8.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5) - Release Details

Solution

This document provides information regarding Enterprise Vault, Compliance Accelerator, Discovery Accelerator 8.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5).

When performing a new installation of Enterprise Vault, follow the installation instructions in the Enterprise Vault Installing and Configuring guide. The guide is in the Documentation folder on the Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 media.

When upgrading from an earlier version of Enterprise Vault, follow the instructions in Upgrading to Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 found in the link below or on the installation media at the root of the Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 folder.

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 is a full product release and can only be obtained from the Symantec Licensing Portal.  

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA

My apologies for the weird formatting, not sure what happened there.

Regards. Gertjan

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

It should work now, I just tested it... the page from the 76655 link looks like this :

Problem

Symantec Enterprise Vault, Compliance Accelerator, Discovery Accelerator 8.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5) - Release Details

Solution

This document provides information regarding Enterprise Vault, Compliance Accelerator, Discovery Accelerator 8.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5).

When performing a new installation of Enterprise Vault, follow the installation instructions in the Enterprise Vault Installing and Configuring guide. The guide is in the Documentation folder on the Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 media.

When upgrading from an earlier version of Enterprise Vault, follow the instructions in Upgrading to Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 found in the link below or on the installation media at the root of the Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 folder.

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 is a full product release and can only be obtained from the Symantec Licensing Portal.  

Working for cloudficient.com

GertjanA

Correct. closed.

Regards. Gertjan