cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVdominoexporter - the normal ending syntax?

Sani_B
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi,

I have exported a domino archive into a local copy of the domino database of the user.

It looks like the nsf file got filled with the files but the run has finished with text:

"Exported: 21923/21923

Elapsed Time (hh:mm:ss): 03:09:03

Finished.
Terminated.

D:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault>"

I didn't find any log or event that would have told me why it says "Terminated" there. Is that normal? As it did export the items to the nsf file...

Sani B.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_Honey
Level 5
Employee Accredited

Hi

That is normal syntax for that utility completing. It is probably unnecssarily verbose but the coding logic is as follows:

- 'Finished' refers to the worker thread that is performing the actual export of the archive data completing

- 'Terminated' refers to the overall EVDominoExporter process that interprets the command line parameters and initiates the worker thread completing

Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Honey
Level 5
Employee Accredited

Hi

That is normal syntax for that utility completing. It is probably unnecssarily verbose but the coding logic is as follows:

- 'Finished' refers to the worker thread that is performing the actual export of the archive data completing

- 'Terminated' refers to the overall EVDominoExporter process that interprets the command line parameters and initiates the worker thread completing

Regards

Paul

Sani_B
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Thanks Paul!

That cleared it up :)

Sani B.