cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 10.0 for domino - how to archive based on date created/send?

phaul
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi EVExperts,

Enterprise vault archives mails based on modified date. Is there any way EV can archive based on date created/send in Lotus Domino?

In Exchange, setting registry key IgnoreEVDates will work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jim_leggett
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Without sorting the items and manually archiving them we don't have a method available to change this behavior. I didn't think the registry key would work because EV for Domino determines eligiblity to archive based on views in the mail file. My guess is that we would have to add a different view in the mail file and then reprogram the archiving task to check that view as well.

So my recommendation would definitely be to submit and Idea for an enhancement.

jim

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH76532 . I guess it should work for domino as well ..

phaul
Level 4
Partner Accredited

It only works for exchange archiving.

jim_leggett
Level 6

Sounds like a perfect submission for an idea.

phaul
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your comment. So does it mean that there's no other solution for domino to be archived based on date created/send?

Thanks.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Yes at the moment there is no solution or workaround

jim_leggett
Level 6

Without sorting the items and manually archiving them we don't have a method available to change this behavior. I didn't think the registry key would work because EV for Domino determines eligiblity to archive based on views in the mail file. My guess is that we would have to add a different view in the mail file and then reprogram the archiving task to check that view as well.

So my recommendation would definitely be to submit and Idea for an enhancement.

jim