cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 CH5 Storage Archive Errors All of a Sudden.

Mike_Reed
Level 4

Just recently we started to see these errors pop up on some of our EV Servers. I'm getting Event ID 13344 and 13360 and I'm also getting on some of the EV Servers Event ID 29057. No patches have been added and we have changed nothing in the enviorment. I added a file attached with some various different screen shots on the errors we are receiving. I checked the Vault Store Partitions and SQL Databases. We have plenty of space on our SQL and the EV Servers.

On some of the servers we are getting alot of 29057 error's with A problem was encountered while trying to process a saveset in the storage queue, but it appears that the problem may be recoverable. The saveset will be requeued and another attempt will be made to process it later.

I wouid appreciate any assistance.

4 REPLIES 4

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Mike,

These are nasty errors to investigate. I'd start with the basics:

Is your SQL EV maintenance plan in place, and run frequently? Is there possibly an issue on the SQL server (storage/databases themselves consistent/load?)

See SQL_BP , the part on Vault Stores, to check if perhaps your DB is on the maximum amount of entries.

See this  for the maintenance plan.

If that all is ok, I suggest you log a call. Because you are on 11, they will refuse to assist. <hint>Tell them you plan to upgrade to 12, but can only do so after this issue is resolved</hint>

Other than that, I have no idea, sorry.

Regards. Gertjan

Hey Gertjan ,

This just started a few weeks back and yes we have all of the SQL Maintenance Plans in place and have had for over 7 years. So as it stands right now I'm clueless. We are planning to move to 12.4 early this year.

Thanks for the reply. :)

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Mike,

If you go to the KB section of Veritas (here), key in the error code you see (29057), you get some articles. Check these, there might be something in there.

Otherwise, log a case :)

Regards. Gertjan

Thanks been there done that. :)