cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 and Exchange 2013 issues

dronix
Level 3

Hi all! We are migrating from Ex2010 to Ex2013. All work fine on Ex2010. After migration to Ex2013 some mailboxes (about 15%) experiencing issues when archiving process starts. Users are not able to access their Outlook profile. It keeps on saying Loading... Event log on mailbox servers starts produce those ID's: 14035, 4028, 4023. Ex2013 has CU8 installed. On CU9 have same problems. Has anybody faced with this kind of problems?

4 REPLIES 4

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Have you applied any CHF to 11.0.1?

You might want to do CHF3 to fix issues.

Regards. Gertjan

dronix
Level 3

Yes, I have already applyed CHF3.

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I see yuo write 'events on mailservers', I assume you mean on the Exchange servers?

One of the vents seems to indicate a problem with mailtips. If these errors occurr on Exchange, you need to talk to Microsoft first. They can determine if it is Exchange or possibly Enterprise Vault causing this.

As it is not happening for the majority of your users, it might be an Exchange server specific config cuasing this.

Regards. Gertjan

dronix
Level 3

Yes, have seen those events on Exchange servers. Before i open case from MS (that's probably will cost some money for us) i would like to know, maybe someone from community has faced with this issue...