cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 11- Mailbox Archive Rules

nwalsh
Level 4

Hi All,

I seem to be having an issue with my mailbox archive rules. initialy the rule was 90 days before processing into the archive.

Due to recent changes i was asked to change it to 180 days.

My concern is after i have made the changes. i added a test account to confirm that the new changes work.

I accessed the test account and i noticed that emails are been archived after the 90 days.

Am i missing something in the settings that are not been applied?

See the image below 

Mailbox 180day.png

Any Help would be great thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

in Outlook you can Ctrl/Shift and click on any EV icon, that will bring up the contents of the hidden message. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

1. Have you validated that synchronization is running on the mailboxes?  The change won't take effect until the new policy is synchronized and the hidden message in the mailbox updated.

2.  Did you just change the parameters of the existing mailbox policy or create a new policy, if new did you make the changes to the Provisioning group?

nwalsh
Level 4

Hi WitSend,

1.Yes i have checked that synchronization is running on that mailbox.

How can i check the "hidden message"

2. I just changed the existing mailbox policy from 90 days to 180 days.

see attached imageprov group.png

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

in Outlook you can Ctrl/Shift and click on any EV icon, that will bring up the contents of the hidden message. 

nwalsh
Level 4

Thank you for sending over the correct command to use to get the hidden message.

I checked the logs and it seems to be on the correct now. thanks for the help :)