cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP3 and Entourage 2004 certification

tfordham
Not applicable
1. Does anyone know when Entourage 2004 will be certified with EV8 SP3? Currently, it is pending certification based on the compatibility
 guide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
It is certified in EV8 SP3. If you look in the updates.htm there is the following section :-

Microsoft Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 or later
Microsoft Entourage 2008 version 12.1.5 or later Enhancements to the Enterprise Vault Client for Mac OS X
You can now use the Enterprise Vault Client for Mac OS X with either of the following versions of Microsoft Entourage

I see what you mean in the compatibility charts with regards to the MAC EMAIL CLIENTS section but on the next page you will see the Legacy MAC client support and Entourage is down as Yb, with b being a footnote stating that EV8 SP3 is required.

With have a word with the documentation team as this is a bit confusing in my opinion.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
It is certified in EV8 SP3. If you look in the updates.htm there is the following section :-

Microsoft Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 or later
Microsoft Entourage 2008 version 12.1.5 or later Enhancements to the Enterprise Vault Client for Mac OS X
You can now use the Enterprise Vault Client for Mac OS X with either of the following versions of Microsoft Entourage

I see what you mean in the compatibility charts with regards to the MAC EMAIL CLIENTS section but on the next page you will see the Legacy MAC client support and Entourage is down as Yb, with b being a footnote stating that EV8 SP3 is required.

With have a word with the documentation team as this is a bit confusing in my opinion.