Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault - Multiple Search Criteria

AKL
Level 6
Certified

Hello

I do not need a solution

However I was just doing a quick wondering if it is feasible to perform search using search archives/Archive explorer - For example Items older than 6 months but younger than 12 months?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You could post it in the Ideas section but with the work around of the Advance Search page and also of users being able to use Outlook Search and Virtual Vault I think it would be a pretty low priority.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

You can use the Advance search page, http://evserver/enterprisevault/search.asp?advanced and put in a date range.

One thing to note, you will get hits back for emails with attachments the fall in your date range.

AKL
Level 6
Certified

Thanks Tony

I was actually looking from end user perspective who have access to "Search Archives" & "Archive Explorer" options in thier Outlook.

TonySterling

Well the Advance Search page is accessible for end users, they just need the link.  The Integrated Outlook Search and Archive Explorer Search won't give you the option you are looking for.

Regards,

AKL
Level 6
Certified

Yes, I agree that those options are not currently being provided but was wondering if it will be more user friendly & flexible to provide such functions along with integrated tools. (As you mentioned they already are available via separate URL)

TonySterling

You could post it in the Ideas section but with the work around of the Advance Search page and also of users being able to use Outlook Search and Virtual Vault I think it would be a pretty low priority.