cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault and Interwoven/iManage Interoperabilitiy

Scott_Riser
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I'm looking for information on how Enterprise Vault Email Archiving for Exchange can be intergrated into Interwoven/iManage. I've found announcements from several years ago indicating that there's interoperability but I don't know if that still exists since Interwoven was purchased by Autonomy. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to avoid an all out migration from Enterprise Vault to Autonomy but that's the direction the customer is leaning.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glenn_Martin
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I don't think Autonomy have renewed their STEP partnership with us, so that probably suggests that they aren't going to continue with the integration. However, you'll need to get an answer out of Autonomy as to whether or not they still support it. In essence the integration (as such) is a Worksite process which walks through the Worksite repository and when it finds an EV shortcut it recalls the full original email. So it really depends if the customer would find it useful. The alternative is to simply use Virtual Vault to drag archived messages into Worksite, I'm 99% sure it will support this.  But am happy to take offline follow up if you need it.

Regards

Glenn_martin@symantec.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Glenn_Martin
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I don't think Autonomy have renewed their STEP partnership with us, so that probably suggests that they aren't going to continue with the integration. However, you'll need to get an answer out of Autonomy as to whether or not they still support it. In essence the integration (as such) is a Worksite process which walks through the Worksite repository and when it finds an EV shortcut it recalls the full original email. So it really depends if the customer would find it useful. The alternative is to simply use Virtual Vault to drag archived messages into Worksite, I'm 99% sure it will support this.  But am happy to take offline follow up if you need it.

Regards

Glenn_martin@symantec.com