cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault error in Outlook 2013

misa15
Level 2

Hello,

on operating system Windows 7 SP1 64 bit Enterprise is installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus Outlook 2013 32bit.

Additionaly is installed "Symantec Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In 10.0.4.1354" (version 10.0.17738).

In Outlook was exist (but now are missing) few fuctionality from EVault (e.g. restore from vault). What is still exist are only

What was trying is run ResetEVClient.exe (from EVClient directory). But it was not helpfull.

Do you have idea what must be corrected, please?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Massimo_Vagli
Level 4

Hello, 

Check if the mailbox is still enabled for EV archiving.

Massimo

Hello Massimo,

how can I check it (if is enabled) and how can be reenabled?

Thank you.

Milan

Hello, 

That's from the Enterprise Vault Administratio Console, in the toolbar you see the button  'Enable for Enterprise Vault archiving', follow the wizard and check if you see the user after you select 'disabled mailboxes only'.

From there you can also re-enable it of course.

Massimo

Hello Massimo,

sorry for that, where I can found it, please (it is on user side or on admin side?, and how can be opened)?

Hello Misa, 

I don't want to be rude here but I wonder, who is administering the Enterprise Vault Server?

Typically on the EV Server you have the 'Adminstration Console' from where you can re-enable the user (together with the EV server administering)

Massimo