By the method of this link https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Enterprise-Vault/How-do-I-use-Enterprise-Vault-to-archive-Exchange-that-h... , I will email archiving, now found that I have a lot of mistakes, the event log collected by dtrace log found that file when they went to my old enterprise vault server, the server has gone, However, the following error is displayed in the event log. Currently, the technical support engineers have not found a good solution.
Description: Could not read from in-memory cache of archive and folder information.
Reason : Parameter error。 (0x80070057)
Internal Reference: CVaultCache::ReadEntry(1)/FindEntry
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://telemetry.community.veritas.com/entt?product=ev&language=english&version=126.96.36.199&build=12.5....
this is due to requests from clients on this server to get the vault cache built for archives of your old environment. The new environment is not able to properly answer this requested which leads to the error.
Was vault cache enabled in your old environment / is it active in the new one?
There might also be other events like 4289 containing a server name of the old environment.
The only real solution that I have found so far was is completely reseting the vault cache for all users affected.
What you could do is:
-Perform a dtrace of the migratorserver process, take note of the archived id that is mentioned together with the errors and verify it in the old environment (if still available)
-Verify the iis logs. Check all entries for vaultcachediagnostics.aspx that do contain the old server name mentioned in event 4289 (in case it comes up) or that shows an archive id that does not allign with the id of your current environment which should help you get the client ip as well as the user that is responsible for this request.
Hope this helps.
I am unsure where in the EV Process you get this error.
Can you please provide detailed information where you get this error? Is it during an archiving run? Is it a client opening a shortcut? Is it on the EV server? On a client?
The entry seems to indicate VaultCache (as Marc states) is corrupt/not existing.
Can you check the cache location on the EV server? Does that exists, have enough space?
This error message is from the Enterprise Vault Server and the fact that I do not have Vault Cache enabled.All the errors reported after I added the following registry keys,and I deleted the registry after all the mailboxes were suceessfully archived,but the errors were still reported.
It might be worth to try to establish 1 or 2 users affected, perform the reset for them, and then see if you get the 6578 still for them. Or, you can ask all your users to perform the reset, see what that does.
I manually archived one mailbox after another, and found that there would be 6578 error when one user mailbox was archived, and there was a backlog in queue A6, so I don't know how to continue the analysis in the next step.