cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise vault FSA licenses

Y1251
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm reviewing our Our EV license, for the previous quotation, it show "24 MONTHS RENEWAL FOR ENTERPRISE VAULT FILE SYSTEM ARCH AND SEARCH WIN 1 USER ONPREMISE STANDARD PERPETUAL LICENSE QTY 501 to 1000 CORPORATE". May i know what is that means for " LICENSE QTY 501 to 1000 CORPORATE"? that means number of user or archive size (TB)?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Titoine31
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi,

Could you precise your version of Enterprise Vault ?

Regards,

Antoine

GertjanA

Hello,

Easiest would be to contact support. https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/contact-us.html

Use the dropdown to select your country, and call. You can select to talk to a licensing agent (Customer support I believe), which can explain.

Regards. Gertjan

VirgilDobos

Hi Ryan,

This is a per-user license SKU and the tier is 501 - 1000, which means that it can be used to license a customer that has between 501 to 1000 users to be enabled for file system archiving. Also, notice that this can only be used for renewal of existing customers as the license SKU is obsolete.

If a new customer wants to go for file system archiving, the new bundles are File Management (includes file system archiving and SharePoint archiving, licensed per FETB) and File Governance (includes the File Management components + Data Insight, also licensed per FETB).

--Virgil