cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise vault search.asp and Discovery accelerator search results are not in sync

reachmitra
Level 3

Hi ,

When I run searches in search.asp for an achive, it displays last archived date as 5th December 2013 where as when I run a test search for the same archive , I can see messages till date.

Even I received an alert in EV admin console that no items archived since 5th December.

My doubt/question is if nothing is archived since 5th december, how I am able to pull messages using discovery accelearor.

I dont have any issue for other archive. I am only having incosistent result for one archive.

Enterprise vault version 10.0.3.

So which tool is correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So they both search the same index but DA by default will search all the archives in a vault store unless you change it.

Have you verified the index of the archive in question?  What type of archive is it, mailbox or journal?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So they both search the same index but DA by default will search all the archives in a vault store unless you change it.

Have you verified the index of the archive in question?  What type of archive is it, mailbox or journal?

reachmitra
Level 3

Thank you Tony.  That was the exact reason. DA was searching all the archive.I overlooked it.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Deb