cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (0x8007000e)

donk2000cl
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi all,

After a couple weeks the EV 9.0.4.1097 doesn't archive. This enviroment start with 8.0 SP4 and Recnetly in november was update to version 9. It was added another server with Exchange 2010 and all users was moved from 2007 server to 2010. This continuining working from Nov 11 to Nov 30.

All users that have archive items they can read, but the system cannot archive. When I try to synchronize some selected mailboxes the system sent an error with no synchronization. Inside of Event viewer the error mentioned in title appears, and lot errors many of them said "Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (0x8007000e) "

Carlos Espinoza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

donk2000cl
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi guys,

Thank you for your post, but I found this discussion:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/event-id-3432-both-archiving-and-retrieval-out-memory...

I Applied the changes in the registry and it's working. I don't know why this works in EV 9 too.

I continuing reviewing the logs, but almost two problems was solved. One is when I try to synchronize the mailboxes the system sent error (it's that appears in event viewer) and the other is that the system was stopped the archive. Today appears archiving.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

can you paste the full error from the EV server event logs please?

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Check in performance monitor the number of handles. If you have seperated storage (san/nas) also check there. Check MSMQ's for EV. IF they have high numbers (ignore the A5 queues), put your tasks in reportmode, then restart EV-services.

If queues are normal, restart EV_services.

If many handles on EV server, restart EV-services.

Regards. Gertjan

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

Have you checked to see if the mailboxes are over the send quota.

Chau_Tran
Level 4

What's the limit of your MSMQ storage? Check in MSMQ under Server manager and the actual folder of MSMQ, by default it is set to 1GB, you should change it to 8GB, if the EV server is heavily used then this folder builds up more that it can handle then nothing will get processed by EV. You may need to reinstall MSMQ and it requires EV server restart.

http://arnoldjoy.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/troubleshooting-microsoft-message.html

Hope that helps.

donk2000cl
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi guys,

Thank you for your post, but I found this discussion:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/event-id-3432-both-archiving-and-retrieval-out-memory...

I Applied the changes in the registry and it's working. I don't know why this works in EV 9 too.

I continuing reviewing the logs, but almost two problems was solved. One is when I try to synchronize the mailboxes the system sent error (it's that appears in event viewer) and the other is that the system was stopped the archive. Today appears archiving.