we migrated our EV 9 environment to EV10.0.2 with the help of the Server Migration Wizard. Since then we are unable to enable new users.
Date: 05.02.2013 15:34:25
Event ID: 3139
Task Category: Agent Client Broker
An non-specific error has occurred whilst enabling archiving for the mailbox /o=domain.group/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=Wagner, Tobias8e2
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yes, thats what I have noticed too.
I just checked my ExchangeMailboxEntry Table.
1) Lots of those entrys (only new accounts if I see that correctly) have the additional characters under legaxymbxdn. Why's that?
2) Regarding the (failing) synchronization of existing users:
The Legacymbxdn of those users are looking "normal". No addition charakters, nothing obvious there.
3) Does anyone know if they changed something on how special german characters (aöäüß) are handled? At some point, the legacymbxnames of users with such characters looks like this:
/o=domain.group/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=user2c42ee91
I have just deleted one of the new accounts in the exchangemailboxentry table and did run the provisioning task again. According to the report it did add perfectly fine without any additinal characters. However, in the corresponding SQL LegacyMBXDN it has (the same) 3 additional characters as before.
Forget about that idea. :)
I just checked the rows in my lab and it has similar entrys. 3 Additional characters for every legacymbxentry in a exchange 2007 or 2010 environment. For Exchange2003 entrys the additional characters are missing. Same for the äöüß characters.