Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ev 10 Problem with PST Migration

chikosan
Level 3

Hi

I just finished to install Ev 10.0.2 and try to to PST migration 

I got this error , do you have any idea ?

Migration of PST \\10.0.1.241\C$\Users\talm\pst\archive.pst exception: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {AF8F58CD-0327-4FB9-A20F-B0453912702E} failed due to the following error: 8000401a.

Thanks a lot shai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I had this recently where a user moved their PSTs to a new folder.  You can delete the pst from the folder list and the locator will add it back once it is discovered in the correct location.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

chikosan
Level 3

now i see that it the pst location not correct \\10.0.1.241\C$\Users\talm\pst\

how to change it ? 

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Are you doing client or server based PST migrations ?

If server-based, enable the client computer, re-run the PST locator task, and re-run the PST collector task.

TonySterling

I had this recently where a user moved their PSTs to a new folder.  You can delete the pst from the folder list and the locator will add it back once it is discovered in the correct location.

chikosan
Level 3

Hi

i don't know what it means (client or server migrations)

the PST of the users are not local it on a share drive on netapp

what do you think?

chikosan
Level 3

i'm doing a test before appy to a users.

i try to delete but after run the locator it not back.

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

where did they move the PST file to?
If you log on to the EVServer as the EVAdmin and browse to where the PST file should be now, you can view it ok?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Prone2Typos

This posting is pretty dated at this point and I wanted to follow up to see if you had a solution to it... and if that solution was provided in this forum if you could mark it as such. This not only helps those who have the same issue identify what resolved it for you but also helps to ensure that those who are attamepting to assist are able to assist those who need it most first. 

If this is still an outstanding issue... can you please update us on where you are with it and any details relevant to what you may be seeking from positng here?

Many thanks in advanced. 

Regards