cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event ID: 2216 Message dispenser will suspend processing for 10 minutes due to a recoverable error

joudi_agha
Level 3
Partner Accredited

the problem was started, when one of the  Ev system mailbox for a specific Exchange server has been moved from that exhange server to another , since that the archiving options work exteremly slow for all the users that has mailbox on that exchange server, and based on technot found it on symantec ,one of the solution is to move the EV system mailbox back to the original exchange server but unfortunately that didn't solve our issue.

so please can anyone help me to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

On the exchange server where the task is archiving from, create a new system mailbox. Make sure it has the necessary rights. for EV.

When created, stop the task. Open properties, goto settings, select new system mailbox, start task.

In future, it would be better if you can at least post also the EV version, the Exchange version, and what has been done to fix. (as you have done above). And a little politeness, like a hello and thank you would be nice too

Succes. Gert

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

On the exchange server where the task is archiving from, create a new system mailbox. Make sure it has the necessary rights. for EV.

When created, stop the task. Open properties, goto settings, select new system mailbox, start task.

In future, it would be better if you can at least post also the EV version, the Exchange version, and what has been done to fix. (as you have done above). And a little politeness, like a hello and thank you would be nice too

Succes. Gert

Regards. Gertjan

joudi_agha
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Dear Gertjan,

thx alot for your suppot, i appreciate that ,

regarding to my issue, the EV version that installed on our servers is enterprise vault 10.0 and our exchange servers version are 2007 SP3.

so as you mentioned before, there are any impact of createing the new mailbox and selected as new mailbox,because we are now on production phase and there are alot of users that enabled thier mailboxes for archiving.

thx again for your help. 

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

There is no adverse impact of creating new EV System mailbox for existing archiving task on same exchange server.

joudi_agha
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Dear Gents,

thanks alot for supporting,

but please i need your advice to tell me about the necessary rights and permissions that should assigned to the new system mailbox that i will create.

as my knowledge, i need only grant the vault service account send as permission on the new system mailbox, do i need anything else.

i appreciate your support here,thanks again.