cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event ID 41292

jacen10
Level 5

Hello

I've been getting these events recently: It is more than 7 days since Enterprise Vault found items to archive from any mailboxes on Exchange Server.

Is it because there is nothing to archive from the users' Mailbox? I mean, they are good at managing their mailbox. We are at a testing phase at the moment and there are only currently 2 users enabled for evault on this exchange server. Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Yes, that means that EV has archived everything available so you can either ignore this for now or change your archive policy.

Once you are in production it would be highly unlikely to see this event so for now you can ignore it.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

TonySterling

That is entirely possible.  What is the archive policy set to?  You could always do a run now against them to see what the report says.

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Yes, that can be the case. It all depends on your archiving policies. If you configure a policy to archive everything older then 1 year, and there is no data older than a year, you can get this message.

jacen10
Level 5

Thank you for the reply. My Policy is set to Archive older than 6 months. Everything was working fine and just today, I got this event id. I ran excahnge task in report mode. Where is the report saved at?

jacen10
Level 5

Nevermind. I think I found it. The person that has Evault Enabled has this:

No of items ready to archive

Is that the reason why?

idaman22
Level 4

Yes!

TonySterling

Yes, that means that EV has archived everything available so you can either ignore this for now or change your archive policy.

Once you are in production it would be highly unlikely to see this event so for now you can ignore it.

Cheers,

jacen10
Level 5

Thank you so much..:-)