cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event ID 4175: Abnormal error occurred in Stream object

Weasel
Level 5
Hello,
we are running EV 8.0 SP3 for Exchange 2007 SP1.
Sometimes I find an error with eventid 4175 in EV-Eventlog:

Abnormal error occurred in Stream object

Name: C:\Users\ZZZENT~1\AppData\Local\Temp\EV_CVT_Temp_1\0003.htm

Reference: OF/cf

The htm-file is not the same in the different error messages.

Is there something to do, does anyone know what causes this error and what does it mean?

Thanks!

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
This happens as part of archiving. When we archive an item we index it as well and by default we index it in an html format. It would appear that for ome items we are having problems with this but that will not be a problem as if we fail to index as html we will then index as text. Do you have plenty of free space on c drive? So really unless you are seeing many of these items I would suggest that this could be ignored.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
This happens as part of archiving. When we archive an item we index it as well and by default we index it in an html format. It would appear that for ome items we are having problems with this but that will not be a problem as if we fail to index as html we will then index as text. Do you have plenty of free space on c drive? So really unless you are seeing many of these items I would suggest that this could be ignored.

Weasel
Level 5
Thank you for the answer. There is enough free space on all drives. I will ignore it.