cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 Supported by EV?

Dominic_Breeze
Level 2

Hello,

With the release of Exchange 2010 SP3 last week, what are the support timelines for Enterprise Vault and for which versions?

I do see that 10.0.3 is out for Exchange 2013 RTM from January. Will this work for E2010 SP3?

Thank you,

Dominic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Symantec looks to certify release like this withing 60-90 days barring any major roadblocks.  It might be close but I think you will be able to upgrade within that window.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TonySterling

It has not be certified as of yet.  I would recommend you subscribe to the Compatibility List.  Once it has been certified the Compatibility List will be updated.

Enterprise Vault Compatibility List

Article:TECH38537  |  Created: 2010-01-16  |  Updated: 2013-01-21  |  Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH38537

Dominic_Breeze
Level 2

Thank you. I've done that. I was curious as to potential timing for a Y or N. We are looking to fully deploy Exchange 2010 SP3 inside 90 days so we can start with Exchange 2013 and EV is one of our dependencies.

TonySterling

Symantec looks to certify release like this withing 60-90 days barring any major roadblocks.  It might be close but I think you will be able to upgrade within that window.

Dominic_Breeze
Level 2

Thank you.

We have the EV mailbox on its own server. If we upgrade all the end-user mailbox databases to SP3 and leave EV connected to the SP1/SP2 server would that work?

TonySterling

No, I would not recommend that.  I am afraid if you had an issue with archiving that you would only get best effort from support as the mailboxes you are archiving from are not on a Compatible version of Exchange.

Dominic_Breeze
Level 2

Okay thank you.