cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File archiving: error 69

pete_saario
Level 3
Hello all !!

I have problem witch shoud be very easy to solve, but till now I haven´t found out what´s wrong.

I had File archiving system on my enviroment, but unfortunately it run out on SAN-disk. There
we no moore space on system, so we move tmp-files from SAN-disk to NAS-disk.

We stop all prosesses as manual says and copy all files to new location. Then we
change SQL-server enviroment path of file´s and started archiving again.

Now, software archiving files to tmp-disk, and NetBackup backing them up as it should.
But somehow, when NetBackup tart migration to tapes, we got error message "invalid
file list 69".

Where this can comes? Any ideas? Strange situation is, when whole enviroment works
fine moore than a month. But after move files to a new location, we get this error.

Give me top-10
3 REPLIES 3

Maverik
Level 6
Is it netbackup that generates this error or EV? If it is netbbackup I would suggest you ask on that forum what the error means. If then someonecan relate this error back to ev come back here with why.

PJuster
Level 5
Employee Accredited
As the don says this could be a netbackup error.

Please post more details of the error, event error ? screen pop up ? where are you seeing this ?

pete_saario
Level 3
Hello !!

Yes, I can ask this problemn from NetBackup group, but I have to say I disagree with You.
Reason is, only thing what was changed was EV directory, and after that all migrations
stopped running. So, my oppinion is, from EV comes wrong typ of list to NetBakcup.