cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check whether Enterprise Vault Reporting has been installed?

A_W
Level 4

Hello all,

I want to confirm whethere Enterprise Vault Reporting component has been installed in the EV server, would you like to show me how to check?

And if the Reporting component has been installed, how to uninstall the component? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

check the programs on the server that has sql reporting services (SSRS). you should see enterprise vault reports configuration. you can also go to the url of your SSRS server (hostname/reports) and you'll see if the EV reports are listed

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AndrewB

check the programs on the server that has sql reporting services (SSRS). you should see enterprise vault reports configuration. you can also go to the url of your SSRS server (hostname/reports) and you'll see if the EV reports are listed

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Yes you will need to find where the SQL and SQL reporting services are installed. Most probably the same SQL server used by EV. On SQL Server, check if the EV reporting component installed in program files as suggested by AndrewB. I did not find any documentation related to uninstalling the reporting though. You probably will run EV setup or do it from the add/remove programs and delete the associated database from SQL. Second opinion most welcome...

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

When you select components to install for EV, thats it, you are locked in to them.
You would have to uninstall EV entirely, then re-install selecting only the options you want

however on an SQL Server with Reporting Services installed or a standalone SSRS server, its doubtful you have anything other than EV Reporting Services installed there, so just a regular uninstall of EV through the Add/Remove Programs would uninstall the reporting services

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

John_Santana
Level 6

Hi Andrew, does this needs to be accessed using Internet Explorer or any browser can do just fine ?

AndrewB

i realize that you're just asking a simple question however, if you keep adding to a solved post it doesnt help someone that comes later trying to look for answers to their own issues