cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export archives with script from enterprise vault.

solone1020
Level 2

hi guys,

Currently, we are using Enterprise Vault 7.0, and we have many users need to change them domain what's mean their mailboxes have to migrate either.

so, my problem is, is there exist a tool can export archives? i mean, batch mode cause there is too many people.

many thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi there,

For the version you are on you are going to have to look at a third party.  Either Archive Shuttle from evtools.net or possible Transvault, but I am not sure if they support EV 7.

Other than that you are left with using the Export Archive Wizard.  (Right click the Archives container in the Vault Admin Console and choose Export)

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi there,

For the version you are on you are going to have to look at a third party.  Either Archive Shuttle from evtools.net or possible Transvault, but I am not sure if they support EV 7.

Other than that you are left with using the Export Archive Wizard.  (Right click the Archives container in the Vault Admin Console and choose Export)

Regards,

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Like Tony says, there is no built in tool.

Working for cloudficient.com

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

TransVault supports EV7. If you let me know where you're located, I can help you get in touch with the right person to talk to about it.

solone1020
Level 2

thank you very much.

but install third party tools need to open tkt, and will cost much of time.

looks like i have to do it manully.

and, thank you all for your kindly help :)