cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to i check on which server is Journal connector installed

Cdee
Level 6

Hi There,

I have 3 servers CA DA and a journaling box and i want to upgrade the journal connector but i am lost on to on which server is the old journal connector installed.

I was checking for the registry key External filter under KVS but was unable to find it. Anyone who can help me to figure out how can i determine on which server is the journal connector installed it would be great.

Thanks in advance for you help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi,

Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\KVS\Enterprise Vault\External Filtering\Journaling

or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Wow6432Node\KVS\Enterprise Vault\External Filtering\Journaling

if you have x64 servers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi,

Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\KVS\Enterprise Vault\External Filtering\Journaling

or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Wow6432Node\KVS\Enterprise Vault\External Filtering\Journaling

if you have x64 servers

Cdee
Level 6

Hi i was looking at the location you told me but unluckliy i didn see it on any of my EV server.

Does that mean that i dont have journal connector installed on any of the EV server.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

That is what it sounds like. You only need the journal connector on the server running the journal tasks.