cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate email archiving to Exchange mailboxes (cross-forest) without archiving?

Roberto_Fernand
Level 2

I need information about how to migrate or move the email archiving EV to mailboxes in Exchange 2013 without archiving in cross-forest topology. The versions of EV they are varied EV8 and EV11. I can use Transvault Migrator tool but I dont know if it's posible that the target mailbox this is a mailbox without archiving, and if it's posible in cross-forest topology.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EdLacey
Level 5
Certified

Wouldn't you be better putting your question directly to the good folk at TransVault? They will be able to tell you if Migrator can acheive what you are trying to accomplish

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

I'm not understanding what you are trying to accomplish.  Can you restate your request?

EdLacey
Level 5
Certified

Wouldn't you be better putting your question directly to the good folk at TransVault? They will be able to tell you if Migrator can acheive what you are trying to accomplish

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

We have done several successful projects like this with Archive Shuttle.  Feel free to reach out for more information.

Regards,
Tony

Roberto_Fernand
Level 2

Hi,

I need know if Transvoult Migrator Tool can move to destiny Exchange user mailbox or shared mailbox (these mailbox are not an archiving mailbox).

Thanks in advance.

Roberto_Fernand
Level 2

Hi Tony,

Can you help me with Transvoult Migrator Tool?

Thanks.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Sorry, no.  That is a different company.

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Roberto, I can help with TransVault if you want to send me a PM with your info.